THE LAW IS CHANGING
Please update your preferences about how we keep in touch
Just fill in your details on the form on the right of this page to let us know how you'd like us to keep in touch. Remember, you can come back at any point to update your preferences.
On 25th May 2018 the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect. Under these new rules, companies will no longer be allowed to communicate with people who have not actively opted in to hear from them.
A few reassurances:
- We won't bombard you. In fact, we don't normally get in touch more than roughly once a month - and sometimes less. We know how annoying it can be to get endless emails, so we keep them to a minimum.
- We always keep your details safe and secure and don't pass them on to any third parties. Ever.
- You can ask us at any time to see what details about you we keep on record.
- The information we send you will always be relevant to your business. We know our customers well, and we don't send out random marketing material, so even if the time is not quite right for you now, our content should always be relevant to your line of work.
- We take privacy very seriously and work very hard protecting your data at all times.